SMPS Dallas offers educational programs, networking events and professional development for all aspects of a marketer’s career, but have you ever wished you had personal coaching?
The SMPS Dallas Mentor Protégé program matches entry and mid-level marketers with mentors who have at least 5 years of additional experience, and matches senior leaders in peer-to-peer mentoring relationships.
As part of the program, you will:
- Kick the program off with a half-day workshop in January focused on discovering your strengths.
- Meet monthly with your mentor or protégé to discuss career development and focus on meeting goals. (Each mentor-protégé pair determines for themselves the best time to meet. Often this is over breakfast, lunch, happy hour or even a scheduled time to walk in a park together.)
- Have a trusted relationship where you can reach out to to get help as you need it.
The cost to participate for the year is $100 for member protégés, and $175 for non-member protégés and complimentary for mentors.
- December 2, 2016 – Applications due for 2017 program
- January 10, 2017– Kickoff Workshop – Discover Your Strengths
- December 12, 2017 – 2017 Mentor-Protégé Graduation